- Sugarlaws - http://www.sugarlaws.com -
Cinnamon White Chocolate Fudge
Posted By katy On November 7, 2007 @ 10:34 pm In desserts,food | 10 Comments
The best moment, by far, of the entire endeavor was watching my dog Coco try to figure out what on earth this concoction was. I couldn’t stop myself from taking a picture!
1 1/2 cups Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
Almost 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces) (pour out two tablespoons)
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
1. Place chocolate, condensed milk, and butter in a microwave-safe container.
2. Microwave for two minutes, remove, stir, and add cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
3. Microwave for 90 seconds, remove, and stir.
4. Microwave for90 seconds, remove and stir. Mixture will be bubbling and scary looking. That’s ok.
5. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. Refrigerate until fudge is set.
6. Once fudge is set, cut into one-inch squares.
Optional Step 7: Cut each one-inch square in half, forming a rectangle. Wrap each candy in a 3″x3″ square of wax paper, as demonstrated below:
Article printed from Sugarlaws: http://www.sugarlaws.com
URL to article: http://www.sugarlaws.com/cinnamon-white-chocolate-fudge
Copyright © 2009 Sugarlaws. All rights reserved.