This is a great one-dish meal if you’re having one or two people over — just pair it with some toasted baguette slices, and you’re ready to go.
Paprika Crusted Cod
1/2 lb cod filet
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 tsp paprika
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 lb sliced button mushrooms
1 zucchini, sliced
1 can whole peeled tomatoes (15 oz), drained
2 cloves garlic
Coarse sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the cod filet in the dish, surrounded by the squash, mushrooms, garlic and tomatoes. Break the tomatoes into pieces with your hands and discard some of the juice.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and salt, toss to coat evenly.
4. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and paprika on the cod.
5. Tent the dish with tin foil, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.