You could serve these as a side dish for a twist on a meat-and-potatoes meal, or you could give them to little kids (or big kids) to snack on! I remember my dad making a variation of this for me when I was growing up, and I loved them, and I was a very, very picky child.
Here’s what they look like straight out of the oven:
Red Potato “Chips”
4 small red potatoes
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
Pinch of black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash and peel potatoes, and slice paper thin
3. In a medium-size bowl, toss potato slices with spices to coat thoroughly
4. Arrange potato slices on a wire rack in a single layer
5. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, and serve.