Roasted Garlic Spread
1 head of garlic
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of coarse sea salt
6-7 baguette slices
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice off the top of the garlic head, leaving each clove slightly exposed.
3. Drizzle garlic with 1 tsp olive oil, and sprinkle with salt.
4. Wrap garlic in tin foil, and roast for 35 minutes.
5. Remove garlic from oven, pick cloves out of their shells, and place them in a small bowl.
6. Mash cloves with a fork, and spread on baguette slices. Drizzle with olive oil, and serve.